2.23.2009

Kids Konserve


These little stainless steel containers from Kids Konserve have made making lunches easier for me this year. The mini containers are perfect for putting small items in, like nuts, dried fruit, small crackers, a handful of grapes, a vegetable dip or a treat. Knowing I can grab a tiny container without having to worry about wasting baggies keeps me inclined provide little amounts of things in portion sizes that the kids will actually eat.

{Round Food Containers}

The round food containers are convenient for snacking on the go or for lunches. I'll use them for items like crackers and cheese, pastas, lunch-friendly leftovers, a large handful of edamame, carrots, or big pieces of fruit. Half a sandwich fits in easily too.


{Small or large Stainless Steel Tiffin}

We've had fun experimenting with Bento-type lunch packing, so I've got my eyes on these tiffins for next year.

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Connie Krebs said...

LOVE my Tiffin! We use our three tier one for family picnics and have tons of Bento supplies to make lunches fun.