10.27.2008

Sweetbeets Letterpress Stationery


I have a small collection of handmade wooden vehicles that I want to display in my son's room, but haven't set them up because I wasn't quite sure how to pull together the look I wanted until I saw this framed card. The letterpress cards at The Etsy Shop sweetbeets are charming as stationery, but even better as framed art.

Baby with Giraffe Pull Toy is precious. I think that Grandma would enjoy it as much as a new or expectant Mom.

The Birthday Numbers are obviously nice for any birthday boy or girl, but they would also make a nice number series to be used in a nursery or playroom.


*It is sweetbeets first anniversary, and in honor of this you can get free shipping on any orders placed by Oct. 31st!*

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The numbers set is too cool!