8.15.2008

BabyLegs



Here is a sneak peek into Fall over at BabyLegs.. this is their "earth" collection and I could not be more happy with the muted colors and sweet designs {shows their organic side}. What I love most is how they really do keep little ones legs warm and have a stylish way about them. If you haven't tried BabyLegs yet, you really should give them a go. Big kids now wear them on their arms as a fashion statement and some even use them to cover shin guards for soccer..



This great mom-owned company also has a sweet spot for giving back and starting in October they will release a limited-edition "Pink Ribbon" set of BabyLegs with 10% of all proceeds being donated to Susan G Komen for the Cure {a foundation that supports Breast Cancer Research}... I know I will be buying a pair or two {makes an excellent gift since they are one size fits all} since this foundation is very important {+ it doesn't hurt that they are really cute}. Such an awesome company and will also be part of our Birthday Party . Fun stuff!

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

I looove baby legs for my wee girl. They can be a bit addictive. In a really fun way.