6.02.2008

Duck For President

It has been and will continue to be a very big, very interesting election year. A year that will have it's special place in history, a year to be remembered. It is exciting to step back and realize that we are part of it. My children may not remember much about this time, but I still want to help them catch a glimpse of what is happening in our nation.

Duck for President
has been my kid's introduction to the political arena and I must confess that it has almost been more enjoyable for me! I love the playful fun poked at politics, and my kids get an idea of what an election is while I grin at the underlying humor. Duck For President is written by Doreen Cronin and illustrated by Betsy Lewin, the Author/Illustrator behind Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type, and makes for a very applicable and entertaining read.

Go to Duck For President's website to download campaign buttons or place your vote.


Vote Duck!
For a kinder, gentler farm!


*For older kids, check out See How They Run by Susan E. Goodman

add to kirtsy

No comments: