12.07.2007

Wallcandy Arts

I have been keeping an eye out for fun, yet simple ways to decorate a playroom or bedroom, and I think one of the many options from Wallcandy Arts is what I have been looking for. I love the variety they offer, but I am most in love with the ease of use: Peel off and apply to the wall, and if you don't like where you put it, peel it off and reapply. This would be so useful whenever we might decide to rearrange or redecorate. Another huge perk? Everything is stuck to the wall, so I can add some style without having to worry about things getting bumped or knocked off or taking up too much room.

The chalkboard options are fantastic! Choose from circles, animals, boarders, and more. Having a permanent spot to color or scribble notes, erase, then color and scribble again would be perfect for the kids.

Click here to view all of Wallcandy Art's products. You can purchase directly from the website, or click on 'stores' to find a retailer near you.

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this product, I've been looking for something like this. Thanks!