11.26.2007

Little People Nativity Scene

There are numerous things you can do to make the holidays less stressful, and having kid-friendly decorations is very helpful. My children truly enjoy their Little People Nativity Scene, and I love that they can play without me hovering over them. You can even add the Shepherds to the set to complete the story!





Little People has a fun variety of holiday scenes, like this "Twas the Night Before Christmas" set. You can find more of their Holiday sets here.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

My girls LOVE playing with this set. I pack it away with all of our Christmas decorations and just bring it out during the month of December. We have the nativity, shepherds, and little drummer boy. GREAT toy!!

Anonymous said...

My kids could play with their Christmas sets for hours!

L&H&Q&E said...

We love ours. It lives on the floor beneath the tree as a distraction to the ornaments!