11.02.2007

KidKraft Dollhouses

I have found my dream home. This Grand Villa Dollhouse by KidKraft is everything I have ever wanted and more. I am well aware that I am talking about a child's play toy, but when I walked into Costco and saw it set up in all of it's splendor I was truly in awe. The biggest perks are that it comes furnished, it is tall enough that a child doesn't have to lay down to play, and the rooms are accessible from more than one side. One advantage/disadvantage is that it is gigantic: there is a disclaimer that says that it will not fit through a standard doorway once assembled. Really though, that is part of what makes this doll house so cool. Some Costcos have the Grand Villa Dollhouse in stock, but you can also find a place by clicking on this page's where to buy link.

If you are looking for something a little smaller, check out all the dollhouses made by KidKraft.

The Cecilia (Also at Costco) comes with a working elevator, and has a little more sass along with a much smaller size.



The Doll Cottage and Savannah Dollhouse are pretty cute too.
And yes, in sticking with this post's theme, these 2 styles are available at Costco.com.

I really like KidKraft!

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this dollhouse too!