9.26.2007

Ginger People

Ginger candy was the only thing that helped me with nausea when I was pregnant, and ginger chews by The Ginger People is the only kind I would recommend. They get the job done and taste pretty good too. My personal favorite is the Original Ginger Chew, but they offer a variety of flavors if you want to experiment. Buy Ginger chews directly from the source, or click here to find a local retailer.


There are many other ways to use ginger to help with nausea: ginger tea, chewing on fresh peeled ginger, or adding some ginger to a smoothie. Ginger chews just make for a quick, portable fix.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

pat said...

Good post! Ginger really works! You can also cut up fresh ginger and chew on it.

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This actually works! Thank-you for letting me in on this lifesaver.