12.03.2009

Accentuate Designs


Accentuate Designs makes adorable banners that would help set the mood for any holiday or celebration -- and they even do custom banners with your own letters and colors!

My favorite for the holidays is the Believe Banner.


I know my girls would love to have this darling birthday banner hung up for them all birthday month long.


Their kid-friendly countdown blocks would be great to help your kids work on their numbers all the way to Christmas.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

These are very cute banners.

Jenny Kim said...

what a beautiful blog! i would love it if you could feature my overalls on your blog! You can check out my line here: http://overallbaby.etsy.com/

Kristi said...

I love the countdown blocks- just ordered them for next year!