7.05.2009

Freehand Frames


I like the quirky appeal of Graham & Brown's Frames wallpaper, but don't see myself committing to it. I can see myself taking the approach that graphic designer Jill Dupre took when she used a basic black marker to draw frames freehand on a wall of her home. This offers so much inexpensive flexibility: You could do this in any size or shape of space, and if you grow tired of the look, a couple coats of paint would wipe the wall clean. I'd love to do this in a play area, or put a few frames in a corner of my son's bedroom.

The frames can be filled with photos and children's artwork, or get creative with paper scraps or mirrors. Items are stuck to the wall and then can be sealed with a gloss medium.

image via Dec 06 Met Home Mag

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

This is such a cool idea! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com