5.01.2009

Neige Spring Collection

Every part of me is ready for regular warmth, sun, and very happy summery things. Neige's Spring Collection fits that mood and is just as light and care-free as the children that will be wearing it. I'd love to see the Sutton shirt on my son. It is so fresh and charming.

*Add one more happy thing to your list:
Enter "TUTUS" at online checkout and receive 25% off your order through May 13.*


The Alice Dress is one of those items I wish came in my size too.

The Parker Dress looks so cozy. I love navy and white for the summer.

I am also adoring the bottom pieces for girls, particularly the Berkley Short and Alexis Short, although all the bloomer-style bottoms for girls are must-sees.

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am officially obsessed with the Alexis shorts!!!