2.27.2009

Letter M Design

One of my favorite parts of contributing to tutus & turtles is being contacted by wildly creative people about children's items I may have never found on my own. These tooth fairy cushions by Letter M Design are one such item I am so happy to know about. The whimsical details, bright colors, and unique, handmade quality leave me wanting to collect one of each limited quantity design. Do you think having one cushion per lost tooth would be overkill?
And if the animals weren't enough, there are cars too! This is the perfect vehicle for driving secret treasures around when missing teeth aren't available.

add to kirtsy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...my...goodness! These are incredible.

Melissa@Vidastyle said...

Those animals are so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the tooth fairly could leave this as a gift for the first tooth? That would make it extra special.

Alison said...

These are very cute. Thank you for sharing!