1.19.2009

ModernPOP Designs

Alphabet Print
{Each letter has corresponding animal names - this would be fun as the kiddos get older.}

The bright, crisp colors and designs of ModernPOP have me ready to whitewash my children's walls, tear out their carpet, and add bright splashes of color so they can feel as cheerful as I feel looking through Modern Pop Design's etsy shop. I might also just take the more realistic approach and add a few of designer Ryan Beshara's prints to our shelves.


Alphabet Series, which will eventually include all 26 letters of the alphabet

I love this funky Number Print

My son has a toy wooden robot and these Gear Head Robots would be a nice addition the shelf he will soon be sitting on. Their quirkiness is endearing.

Check out the Kid's Birthday Party Invitations, they are perfect!

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cheerful!