9.10.2008

Tie Dye for Tee- Shirts


A good friend of mine introduced me to making your own Tie Dye tee shirts! Not only are they one of a kind, but they are cheap and they give your children a chance to be creative. The Family Fun Magazine has a great video demonstration to follow for those who might be hesitant to try this at home as well as step by step instructions!

Once the shirt is dried you can add some Bling, or even some embroidery stitches to make it just perfect!
Thanks Natalie!

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Connie Krebs said...

Wondertime has a great alternative to the traditional tye-dying using sharpies and rubbing alcohol here:
http://wondertime.go.com/create-and-play/crafts/science-project.html
I just did it with my daughter and the tee shirts came out awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think this would be a fun project with your kids! I will have to try it.