9.08.2008

Iza Trapani

My kids adore nursery rhymes and simple songs, so Iza Trapani's "extended versions" of some of our favorites are frequently read in our house. My bug-loving daughter has been requesting The Itsy Bitsy Spider over and over this week and I think it is because she gets to hear more about the spider and its adventures, and isn't left hanging after it climbs "up the spout again..."

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star is another frequent read and I am going to get Jingle Bells for the holiday season. (The bug-lover is also a bit obsessed with singing "Jingle Bells" all year long...)

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

We've checked that Itsy Bitsy Spider book out at the library and both Michelle and I LOVED it! I think it's really fun for kids to have pictures to go with their favorite nursery rhymes.

Anonymous said...

These look fabulous. Nursery rhymes are too short.