9.30.2008

Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones


I recently purchased Amy Butler's new book, Little Stitches for Little Ones. So far, I am very impressed with it, and am excited to try to make some of the darling items she has designed patterns for. There are a good mix of patterns--some for beginners and some for the more advanced seamstress. All of which would make fantastic gifts, whether it's for someone else or your own little one.

I got my copy from here, but you can also purchase it from Amy Butler's web shop, along with other patterns, books, and products.

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

SkiptomyLou said...

Oh I haven't seen this yet! It looks so good. Thanks for sharing! I have found so many wonderful things here on your site!

Cindy

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

You're welcome!