9.14.2008

Aaaah Toilet Paper Foam

I wish I could say that potty training was one of the easiest things I've ever done. The initial training part wasn't that bad - it is the occasional issue that comes up 2 years after we said goodbye to diapers that is doing me in. One frustration is wiping and making sure my little guy gets himself completely cleaned.

Dry toilet paper isn't always effective. We've tried keeping flushable wet wipes around, but wipes are for "babies" so they never get used. I was recently told about Aaah Toilet Paper Foam, a foaming cleanser that lightly moistens toilet paper, and I think we might have found a solution to our problem! One little squirt and things get clean. Sure, it is a bit unconventional, but if it helps us through the rough spots (I'm not quite sure if I want to acknowledge a pun and whether or not is intended!) I am happy to keep it around.

Try a travel size for just the cost of shipping and handling here.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

peony paperie said...

This looks really nice! I could really use some...if only I could get my "no so little" one to actually USE the potty for poop. Oh well...

mandi said...

That's awesome! What ever helps!!

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh, but you know, it might actually work!