8.11.2008

More Bento Fun

I just ordered two of these Bento Boxes for only $10.50 each! I'm excited to try out Bento-style lunches this year - I like to think they'll help me add a little more fun and variety to the meals I am packing.

While looking for Bento lunch ideas I found three great preschooler/child Bento photostreams on flickr: Biggie's (from Lunch in a Box), Jennifer L's, and Wendy C.'s. Each stream has a variety of great lunch ideas whether you eat yours in a box, bag, or on a plate.

Happy Eating!

add to kirtsy

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I need all these ideas since I am sending off my oldest to 1st grade soon and he is pretty picky. All these ideas will be so helpful!! Thanks!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

yay. fun. I'll have to chek where you bought those. I've tried making 3 Bentos so far. I posted them on my blog. they're not very pretty but they are fun to make.

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

It is good to know they are fun to make!

Good luck with first grade lunches Heidi!

Glenn+Jenn+Owen+Ian said...

You should check out Vegan Lunch Box for some fun ideas - I'm not vegan, but her ideas and recipes are great and you might some new ideas. If you google vegan lunch box you'll find it. She has also published a cookbook.

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Detak detik said...

Thank you for sharing!

https://www.cekaja.com/asuransi-kendaraan/