7.01.2008

40 Weeks+ Pregnancy Organizer

I wish I would've had this when I was pregnant for the first time. I felt completely out of sorts and unorganized the entire 30-something weeks that I was pregnant.

I like this organizer for several useful reasons: there are places to write the name, phone number, and address of your OB, as well as your hospital. I know that seems like something you wouldn't forget, but I misplaced my doctor's phone number a million times, even though I called at least once a week with a question.

It also has a page to time/record your contractions. I really could've used that when my contractions started. Plus there is space for you to write your feelings down once the baby is born. I think I'll get one for my next pregnancy, just to compare how it goes!

Click on images to see details!

add to kirtsy

No comments: