6.15.2008

ROOTOTE

I have become a bit of a tote fanatic. They are small enough to have a few extras hanging around, so I can have different bags packed for different occasions such as a trip to the library, church, or running basic errands which keeps things a little more organized and convenient for those frequent times that we are rushing out the door. My only hang up is that everything gets jumbled up in there and I already have a tendency toward dinging up cellphones and losing my wallet (which I just found, thank-you very much!).

So hooray for friends who love to tell you about their new favorite things because I now know about ROOTOTE, a smart company that makes pretty bags with 4 interior pockets to keep me a little more sane. I love functional items. You can check out the great selection or buy them here.

Thanks Claire!

add to kirtsy

No comments: