5.20.2008

babycakes art

I am always having friends with new babies ask me about birth announcements...what I like as far as design goes, what some good companies are. Well here's another great company for me to refer them to. babycakes art specializes in custom stationery, including birth announcements. What makes them unique, though, are the custom framed birth announcements for you to keep as memorabilia. They are so beautiful, and would be a great addition to your baby's nursery! They also do adorable silhouette prints, which I absolutely love. Oh, and I also love the note cards and baby shower/birthday part invitations. Ok, I love everything in the shop!


babycakes art is offering tutus & turtles readers a 15% discount on purchase through June 30, 2008 with code "tutusandturtles."** Thanks babycakes art!

**At checkout, enter code in the 'notes to seller' and the email address where the revised invoice should be sent. Complete order but do NOT go to Paypal to pay. You will receive a revised invoice, and a link to complete payment, via email reflecting the discount.

add to kirtsy

No comments: