4.04.2008

Zac and Zoe


notNeutral Links Rug {sable}
Links upon links, interacting with color...such a creative rug

I love Zac and Zoe so much! I thought it would be fun to dream up the ultimate playroom {with a theme in mind}. I was thinking owls, oranges, blues and browns... I would fill my children's playroom with the following awesome pieces...

Chic, functional and fabulous {great for any room}


Wise Ol' Mobile {brown+white}
So unique and owl worthy



You can sit, lay and relax or just lounge on it - the "modern" beanbag


DucDuc Library {white+orange}
Book, puzzle, and toy storage built in one + additional seating!


Lucy and Michael Play tent{mack}
The perfect hideaway


Friendly and super cute pal for your child

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Fabulous Ideas! I will definately be checking tutusandturtles more often to see your unique ideas!
Mary