4.21.2008

CARES

I just returned from a solo vacation with my two little munchkins, and between layovers and all the stuff I had to cart around the airport with our double stroller, I was exhausted! My son is old enough to stay put in his seat on the airplane, but I found myself carting my daughter's car seat from terminal to terminal just to be able to keep her safe and in place. In hindsight, I really wish that I had picked up CARES (child aviation restraint system), an FAA-approved seat belt that attaches directly to the back of the airplane seat, takes one minute to install, weighs one lb and keeps your child as safe as a car seat!

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

You went on that trip solo? Wow, I could never do that with two kids!

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it had it's moments! I'll share them on my blog!