3.24.2008

Three Potato Four

I love all of the delightful vintage and modern items at Three Potato Four. Founders Janet Morales & Stu Eli started the shop because of their love of collections.

"We're collectors, and to us, all products and belongings tell a story. Sometimes that story is about where the object came from, how it was made or who made it. Other times, it's a story about us and how the object reflects who we are, to ourselves and to others. We live by stories and we shop for stories. We've always filled our home with things we love and think beautiful stories can be told through the complimentary mix of modern and vintage objects."

Just browsing through their cute & quirky vintage kids items puts a smile on my face. I love this darling lunch tote. And, as a sticker lover myself, I think that these giraffe stickers would be so fun for kids (or me!) Go check it out...I think you'll enjoy it!

add to kirtsy

No comments: