3.11.2008

Lauren Goessling Designs

I have a soft spot for design in my heart, and I really love fresh, simple perspectives. I think "fresh" and "simple" and "modern" are the perfect words to describe Lauren Goessling's fantastic designs. Since I just had a baby, my eye naturally went right to the birth announcements, but after exploring the website, I found so much fabulous stuff! I love the personalized stationery--especially the designs for kids! What a great thing to have on hand for your kids to write notes to their grandparents and other family! Lauren also does custom wedding invitations, as well as social and corporate invitations.
Lauren has generously offered tutus & turtles readers a 15 % discount on all purchases until June 1, 2008! Just enter the code "TT15" at checkout. Stock up on that stationery for you and your kids!

add to kirtsy

No comments: