3.05.2008

Easter Hats - Gigi's Apparel

Why is it that we always put so much thought into Easter outfits for our little ones, and then wind up having to cover them up with a hat and coat? With Easter coming extra early this year I have planned ahead and already have the most perfect hat to match my daughter's Easter dress. To be honest, the hat is probably what makes the outfit.

I absolutely love these gorgeous velvet hats by Gigi's apparel. Anyone who sees my daughter in hers agrees that it is the most beautiful hat they have ever seen, and don't get me started on how cute she looks in it!

Be sure to check out Gigi's other items, like the sassy leggings, I love them!

add to kirtsy

4 comments:

The Jesperson Family said...

I just checked out those leggings...awesome!

Cute hats and beanies too.

cathrine said...

that hat is a guaranteed Kodak moment.

CCmomma said...

Why a hat with a Dress again???

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

The second one was an update with the headband promotion. We wanted to make sure that everyone saw what a great deal it was!