2.28.2008

Plasma Car...

Or as the kids call it... the wiggle. The Plasma Car like MAGIC! So much fun and easy for the kids... no gears, no pedals, no batteries needed... just kid power! Just jump right on and move the steering wheel continuously from left to right. Like this:



And as an added joy... it's adult friendly too... And believe me, once you try it out, you'll LOVE it! My nephew has one and had noticed that i was eying it... he allowed me to try it and i didn't want to get off... i was cruising around my sisters house while he was chasing me. But don't take my word for it... Try it yourself or just buy one for the kids.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch that even at 6 months pregnant this thing is super fun to ride! My nephews love it and it is especially great in a house with an unfinished basement with the ability to ride on cement.

Amy Morris said...

I actually have one of these- and I will say not only do my kids have fun on it, so do I! I love it, love it, love it!

Kris said...

Our kids have a wiggle car and it is the hit of the neighborhood. Even the adults enjoy it. Plus it helps kids with their coordination, they are constantly trying to figure out how to go backwards or faster. Definitely worth buying.