1.30.2008

The Laundry Lady





I feel like lately my laundry is overtaking my life. Today I was just thinking of all the different things I use to get all of that food, paint and marker out of my kids clothing. Some of my favorites are SHOUT, and Fels Naptha soap. I love the SHOUT from Sam's Club that has the long spray cord, and Fels Naptha seems to take out pretty much anything. So if you are looking for a good spot remover, try these. Fels Naptha is a little tricky to find, but if you are lucky it may be on your local Kroger or Smith shelf. And if you have any miracle removers in your laundry room please share with the rest of us!! Happy Washing!

add to kirtsy

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I also LOVE FelsNaptha!! And one bar lasts a LONG time! Another laundry trick I can't live without it, Shout Color Catcher. You put one in and you don't have to worry about any colors bleeding. It is wonderful!!

Danielle said...

Thank you Heidi!

Holly - tutus & turtles said...

I've never tried FN - thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I've found that Biz gets out most bodily fluid stains (i.e. blood, poop, spit up...) a LOT better than other stain removers I've tried. It seems like it magically erases any sign of a stain. It's sold in a blue box, as a powder.

Anonymous said...

For any Utahns the Fels Naptha can be found at Macey's too.

shannon said...

i use lysol toilet bowl cleaner to remove hard water stains on EVERYTHING...it TOTALLY works so much better than anything out there!