12.06.2007

Halo SleepSack


Designed by a parent who lost an infant to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), and now being used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the HALO® SleepSack™ wearable blanket replaces loose bedding in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. It's THE product that carries the First Candle/SIDS Alliance #1 Safe Sleep Product Gold Seal.

My daughter slept in her Halo Sleepsack until she was 14 months old. It was the perfect way to keep her warm throughout the night and allow me peace of mind! The sleepsack comes in a variety of fabrics and styles, for more information about this great product check out halosleep.com.



add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need one of these. My 4mo. old is constantly pulling the blanket up over his face when he goes to sleep and it scares me to death!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best purchases we made.