11.13.2007

Something to think about . . .

I was shopping with my daughter today and didn't notice when she got her finger stuck in one of the many metal loops and hooks in the seat area of the cart. She was very calm about it, and I wasn't even aware of what she was talking about when she told me something was "stuck." The finger was released easily, but because I was about to take her out of the cart to put her in her car seat, I cringed thinking what would have happened had I not noticed and lifted her out quickly. This is the first time this has happened in four years of shopping with kids, so even though it is a rare occurrence, I wanted to share it so we can all be more aware of the possibility and pay close attention to where our little one's fingers are.

add to kirtsy

No comments: