10.30.2007

pedipeds

I love shoes, so it’s only natural that I would love shoe shopping for my baby. I’ve heard a lot of great things about pedipeds, so I was interested in looking at them anyway. But when I saw all of the absolutely adorable styles, I decided that they are a must for when my daughter is learning to walk.

Recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development, pediped™ is a smart choice for parents concerned about the development and health of their children's feet. Great for any occasion, a day at the park, a visit to grandma and grandpa, or a formal event, pedipedTM is meant to be functional and comfortable, high quality and fashionable. pediped™ footwear will be there to keep children's feet feeling comfortable and well-protected.

I can’t wait to buy ‘em!

add to kirtsy

No comments: