10.27.2007

Our Ballet Recital

My sister sent me the most darling gift. It is Our Ballet Recital, a book of fold out pop-up scenes and paper dolls. These scenes include a dance studio to practice in, an opening marquee scene, a backstage area to get ready for the performances, and three stages set for different ballets, including the Nutcracker, making this a perfect activity or gift for the holidays! Two clipboard doll dancers are included, and each comes with warm-up clothes and a costume for each performance.

I am in love with the illustrations and the enchanting feel of this book. I can't wait to put on a performance with my daughter when she is a little older! This is probably best used with a child that is at least three or four years old.

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait and see what we found for Christmas.

I looked this book up on Amazon and a few discount book vendors have the for $1.00 plus 3.99 shipping. A real deal.