10.03.2007

The Girlfriend's Guides

The Girlfriend's Guides by Vicki Iovine are a must read for anyone wanting a very realistic and entertaining view of being a Mom. There are different guides for varying stages of motherhood: pregnancy, the first year, toddlers, and getting your groove back. I suggest heading to the local library or bookstore and reading the most applicable copy this week! Vicki Iovine lets you in on little-talked about realities and helps you to see the humor in the wonderful experiences that come with being a Mom. I actually shed tears from laughing so hard at many places in these books - Enjoy!

add to kirtsy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like an interesting one. i'll sure have it in mind when i'm approaching motherhood. books are an eye opener.

Melissa said...

I have a couple of books written by her. I love them.

L&H&Q&E said...

I don't think I could have survived without these!

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about her writing makes me laugh!